Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Absinthe



My philosophy is, if I see it, and someone else once made it, why can't I now?

So, I researched absinthe, got my hands on a bottle of Everclear 190 and began to make a mistake.

I tell ya, that stuff tastes like crap! Oh mercy. But then it's a bit like a train wreck. You know how horrid it is, but you just want to keep looking (or in this case drinking). Mind you that desire to drink isn't so strong that you actually keep doing it, but there's a mouthfeel that you want to get rid of of, and you think that drinking more will do just that. It doesn't. It's weird and I didn't even get to see a Green Fairy.

After the break is my carrying case I made for my homemade absinthe.


Made from an old box I had found on the side of the road, I hardly had to add anything inside to make it work the way I wanted it to.


















No comments:

Post a Comment